Terms & conditions of registration:
- Thank you for visiting Civil Service Employees Pension Fund website. Your visit to our website & your use of it means that you agree to the terms & conditions of use for the website. These conditions are subject to change & amendment from time to time
- You must maintain the confidentiality of the users' password & not allow anyone else to use
- Civil Service Employees Pension Fund will not bear the responsibility for any damages or losses, whatsoever, may occur directly or indirectly as a result of the use of the website.
- The user is fully responsible for any damage or losses that may be caused by misuse of the website or the services provided through the website or through non secure or unauthorized access to the portal
Accept the Terms & conditions of registration:
By using the services under these Terms & conditions of registration, which you should read them carefully before using the services by clicking on the "Accept Terms & Conditions", you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of the user & agreed to them.
Registration Conditions represent an obligation on the user & the adherence to & responsibility set out their substance
- You are required to register before using the services
- When you register, you agree to provide accurate, updated & completed information ("Registration Data") as required by the Registration Page provided to you via the website
- We may rely on your Registration data to determine you as a user of the website (Pensioner – Dependant - Agent), & to determine whether you are eligible to use any of the services or otherwise will be contacted to confirm the validity of your data in case we noticed that your Registration data is incorrect or inaccurate or outdated or incomplete. This will lead immediately to end the current or future use of the services (or any part thereof) or will be temporarily suspended until the data is updated by you
UserName & Password:
- You will receive a password when completing the registration process by email & bear full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the password & to prevent unauthorized use of it. Bear full responsibility for all activities that occur using your password
- If you know or suspect that an unauthorized person knows your password or used, you can change the password
- Civil Service Employees Pension Fund does not bear any responsibility for any loss or damage caused from any unauthorized person using a password of registered user
If you need any help in using any of the services, please contact Civil Service Employees Pension Fund for assistance during official working hours at the following phone numbers (80070006)